What are you looking for?

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Nordstrom Sale

I have to share a few of my favorites from the Nordstrom sale!

I have never seen this Tory Burch bag on sale in black or tan! The Amanda collection was one of our top sellers when I worked at Nordstrom. The leather is such great quality, and its a great size. It has 2 handles to carry and a detachable long strap too! Go get yours before they sell out! Consider it an "Early" Christmas present for yourself, or a reward for all the Thanksgiving prep.



Tory Burch "Amanda" leather hobo Black and Royal Tan $485 $339.49



Fleece Wrap Cardigan $58  now: $39.90 30% off



Maxi Skirt   $59.00 now: $39.90 30% off

Not on sale, but these are my favorite booties right now. SO COMFORTABLE and practical with lugging children around. They are totally worth paying full price!



Sam Edelman Petty Bootie in "Putty" $129.95




No comments:

Post a Comment