What are you looking for?

Friday, November 14, 2014

Minky Blankets


My sister Nancy got these blankets for my son when he was born. They are the SOFTEST blankets I have ever touched, and they actually stay that way if you care for them properly! They come in a variety of sizes and patterns, and you can even customize the style with the pattern you like. I have a bunch of the infant ones for my son in different colors and patterns. They are also great for a backdrop for photos. After I fell in love with Minky Couture, I bought an adult size for myself, which turned into also buying a Monster size once my husband started taking over my blanket. I decided to finally share my minky blanket obsession with you today because they are having a huge pre-black Friday sale today and tomorrow!

At Softminkyblankets.com You can get 45% off any blanket with the code: "Pre45" and $5 shipping

If you live in Utah and want to stop by one of their stores, you can also get a free infant minky with a $100+ order! (Stores in Layton, Orem, St George and Draper, UT)

If you have any other specific ordering questions, go to the website: softminkyblankets.com or call their store directly: (801) 682-8422

Make sure you sign up for their e-mail updates online, so you are up to date on all their deals!

Here are some of my favorite prints:
(link below picture will send you directly to item)



Macall Lime


Macall Lime

Kami Pink

Diamond Royal

Dino Apple

Honeycomb Hot Fudge

Moroccan Champagne

Sandra





No comments:

Post a Comment