What are you looking for?

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Baby Gear

Here are some of the items I own, and the links of where I found them. I purchased them with the intent of having them last through 2 children, whether I had a boy or girl next.


Car seat: Graco - SnugRide 30 Infant Car Seat, Metropolis  $118 at Walmart. It is plain black. You have to make sure its "adaptable" to the stroller you are getting (Thats the tricky part!) There are other stores that carry this same EXACT carseat for more $. A penny saved is a penny earned!

Pack'n'play: Graco Pack-n-play Playard, Hudson $99.99 at Target. I like that this has a removable bassinet in it. Ryder slept in there comfortably in our room for the first couple months. I still use this for him to sit and play with toys, especially if I need to do dishes, fold laundry, etc. You can put a playard sheet over the bottom to have a different accent color, instead of the green. The star mobile is also easily detachable. We never used it.


Highchair: Graco Duodiner Highchair, Hudson $139.99 at Target. 3 in 1 high chair. It begins as a reclining infant high chair, converts into a toddler seat, then to a booster. I have taken the cushion off and thrown them in the washer to clean, its super easy. Obviously the print is cute too! The front cushion comes off too, if you don't want the green.


 Stroller: Bob Revolution SE Stroller, Black $449 On sale now at Babies "R" Us for $349. This stroller is AWESOME! We couldn't be any happier. We take it everywhere! It's built to go on the sand and rough terrain, and is a smooth ride for the baby and me. It has great shocks, and is so easy to push. Its a little awkward to lift into the car, and you have to buy the car seat adaptor and cup holder separately, but I am so happy with it. I have purchased a few umbrella strollers to have a lightweight option, but when I use them, I just miss my BOB! This comes in a variety of colors: Orange, plum, navy. However, as you can see, I love Black and Grey! Gender neutral and easy to clean!


Infant & Toddler Car seat: Maxi Cosi 'Pria 70' Car Seat $249.99 at Nordstrom. Fits 9-70 lbs. Rear and forward facing, with side impact protection. Ryder started getting a little restless in his infant car seat, and was growing so fast, I figured it was time for a new one. It looked so comfortable in the pictures, but its even better in person! The material is amazingly soft, I wish I could sit in it! Ryder is a happy little baby on car rides now!

No comments:

Post a Comment