What are you looking for?

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Where's the boy stuff?!

Hi!

I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Angela. I'm a wife and a stay at home mom of a little boy named Ryder. People tell you kids grow up fast, but you never realize "how fast" it actually is until you experience it with your own little one.

I've always wanted a baby to take care of, love, and most importantly: dress up like my barbies! Haha. When I first became pregnant, I found out the gender as soon as I could. I couldn't wait to start shopping for clothes, decorate the nursery, etc. When I found out it was a boy, and was shopping for him, I was so frustrated. There is so much girl stuff and you can find it EVERYWHERE! But most of the boy stuff I found was outdated or dorky looking. I wanted to dress him up like a "mini me" of my husband. After long hours of tedious searching, I learned where to find cute boy and gender neutral stuff. There's no reason a little boy can't be just as stylish as little girls out there.

This blog isn't just for mamas of boys. I' will admit, I may be a "little biased" because I have a boy, but I promise to post tons of cute girl stuff too! Also, my accesories/gear will always be gender neutral since I am planning on having another baby one day, which may or may not be a boy.

I'll share my finds, reviews and suggestions with you, and I would love to hear your thoughts! Please comment or e-mail me any feedback. I hope this blog will help you find the perfect items for your little one!!!




Xo,
Angela
mamalovesstyle@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment