What are you looking for?

Sunday, September 22, 2013

The Diaper Bag

Petunia Pickle Bottom has mastered the diaper bag! I absolutely love my "boxy backpack". It comes with a long cross-body strap that you can drape over your stroller handles! It also has straps to use as a backpack. There are outside pockets for bottles and tons of pockets for organization on the inside. My favorite feature is the diaper changing pad that is attached and unzips from the outside of the bag. That section also has diaper/wipe pockets, as well as a tiny little pocket I use for binkies. I carry mine around every day. It is great quality, durable, fashionable, and they are worth every penny!

The black is a Nordstom exclusive $179
**Black is great because my hubby doesn't mind carrying it! :)

Super cute new Fall color featured on the Petunia Pickle Bottom site. Gender Neutral color. Comes in 2 sizes and lots of different designs. The glazed fabric easily wipes clean!


Changing pad is attached so you don't lose it!





No comments:

Post a Comment